Here you can find ALL SORTS OF AWESOME RECIPES!
HOW TO MAKE POPCORN
First get some corn that you can pop(now you also know where the name comes from), pick a pan and a pan that covers the other pan. Also pick lots of sugar because you like lots of sugar. Don't lie to me.
- Heat up both pans. Make them hot, but make sure you don't burn them. This is not easy I already destroyed lots of pans but my mom never gets mad because I try
- Now when they're hot put some corn in it. A few table spoons. As much as possible, but make sure they don't stack onto each other.
- Put the other pan onto the pan
- Wait. This is the hardest phase. Keep the pan hot, but don't make it too hot, you'll burn the popcorn.
- Get nervous
- Question life
- Hear the relieving sound of popping popcorn
- Now wait again until the war between the popcorn is finally over
- Whoa it is war in there
- Wait until the war stops. This is not a hard phase.
- Turn the gas low, remove one of the pans, so you can put sugar in it
- Put sugar in it. I reccommend 2 or 3 times the amount of table spoons of sugar as you put corn in it. You can do more of course :))))
- Okay that might be too much. Or too little. Or perfect. I can't remember
- wait for the sugar to caramelize
- Get more nervous this time
- See it caramelizing? Good! Now stir! but don't touch it, you'll burn
- JUST A LITTLE MORE...!
- HAVE FUNS!!! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
If you get confused with the pans, this crappy image might help, or it will make you even more confused
K SO HERE IT IS, THE PIZZA RECIPE!1!! well it's a pizza recipe. This is how I learned to make Pizza. I noticed that there are a lot of ways to make pizza, and they all taste different. I've liked every Pizza I have tried so far. Please send me your ways to make pizza! I'd love to try them!
Also this recipe costs A LOT of time, skill and patience compared to the popcorn and the cookies. But it only increases your satisfaction with the Pizza and it will make you proud of yourself.
IngredientsFor 2 pizza's
- 500 gram flour
- 50 gram Durum wheat flour(optional but highly recommended for crispyness)
- 7 gram LIVING YEAST
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 325ml lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon salt(preferably extracted from your haters)
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes(chopped)
Toppings of your choice:
- Mozzarella (or other cheese)
- ANYTHINGGG YOU WANT!
- Oven (200°C)
- Multiple bowls
Steps to reproduce:
- Put the flour and the salt in the bowl
- Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water
- Mix the yeastwater and the flour (in the bowl)
- Add olive oil
- knead until you have a ball (10-15 mins this is hard)
- Leave the dough to rise until the ball is twice the size you started with. This is typically after an hour
- Meanwhile, pour the tomato's into the bowl. Add salt. Also add olive oil and oregano or something for extra taste
- stir in the bowl
- Wait for the dough to be ready
- put the oven on at 200°C
- put some flour onto a surface, then stretch it out until you get a pizza shape. A cylinder can help you with that.
- throw it in a pizza tin(optional)
- Put the tomato mix onto the pizza
- Bake the future-pizza in the oven for ~20 minutes
- Take it out, top your pizza
- Put it back in and wait for a few minutes(depending on toppings)
- Take it out
- Now you have a pizza!
- CONGRATULATIONSssss! 🍕
Frikandel: a cheap, dutch, weird, long, brown cilinder made of remaining meat. Surprisingly tasty, not very healthy(it's OK to eat it once in a while if you eat well). Goes really well with fries. Add some salad or something, and you've a meal!
also I made a joke paper about frikandels: frikandel.pdf
- Curry/Mayonaise/Ketchup in your favorite ratio
- Heat your fryer to about 180°C!
- Carefully put your hard frikandel in there
- Heat it for ~4 minutes
- Chop your onions to fine little pieces!
- Get your frikandel out of there
- Make a cut in the frikandel so you can put your stuff in it
- Add the onions, curry/mayonaise/ketchup/whatever in there with your favorite amount!(experimentation. I encourage most curry, then mayonaise. Add ketchup if you like the taste of ketchup)